Borax – the amazing all round cleaning product
Genuine 100% pure BORAX – Sodium Tetra Borate Decahydrate
New in a resealable Doypack pouch
What is Borax – the amazing all round cleaning product
Borax is a naturally occurring mineral deposit produced by repeated evaporation of lakes and riverbeds. The name loosely refers several different chemical compounds based around the Sodium Tetraborate structure with varying number of water molecules attached to it. The most commonly occurring compounds are: Anhydrous (Anhydrous means “without water”), Pentahydrate (Pentahydrate means 5 water molecules), Decahydrate (Decahydrate means 10 water molecules).
How to Use Borax Safely
If you’re going to use borax at home, there are precautions you can take to make sure you do so safely:
- Firstly, Wear gloves.
- Also, Use borax in a well-ventilated area.
- Change your clothes if borax touches it. Remove contaminated clothing forthwith.
- Finally, Wash your hands well thoroughly before eating, drinking, putting on makeup, applying cosmetics or using the toilet after using borax.
- If borax powder gets in your eyes or on your skin. In case of contact, flush your skin and eyes (for at least 15 minutes) with water for at least 15 minutes.
Instead of borax, you can use the following household products to clean your home:
- Vinegar: Equal parts of water and vinegar can be mixed together and put in a spray bottle. The solution can be used to clean sinks, counters and floors around the house in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Lemon: It can be used to clean soap scum and hard water stains. It’s also good at cleaning brass and copper. Lemon can be mixed with baking soda to make a paste to clean dishes and scrub surfaces. Olive oil mixed with lemon juice makes a good polish for hardwood furniture. Use lemon on a small area first to make sure that its acidity doesn’t cause any unwanted bleaching.
- Baking soda: It makes a good nonabrasive cleanser, as well as a deodorizer for garbage cans, refrigerators and laundry. Plus, it can also be used to clean your teeth and boost your laundry.
450g, 80g, 200g, 1 kg
We hold MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for all hazardous goods.No MSDS is required by EU regulation to all neutral products however we can provide on request with wholesale orders.
This service is available upon request as a PDF file.
All our products are labeled in accordance with the new European regulations for Classification, Labeling and Packaging (CLP).
Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
Minerals-water.ltd holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
Please read our full terms & condition before purchasing any product. |